Counseling Open House Information
The Open House includes:
- Program overview by Program Director
- Clinical training overview by Director of Clinical Training
- Curriculum presentation by selected core faculty members
- Question & answer session with current students
- Tour of the Counseling facilities
Open houses are held at The Family Institute at Northwestern University (618 Library Place, Evanston). Space is limited and advanced registration is required.
Open House Dates
Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 3:30-5:30 p.m.