We Treat the Whole Person.
Your life, experiences and relationships are intricate and unique.
At The Family Institute, our therapists work collaboratively to provide individuals, couples, and families tailored therapy and counseling care that impacts each aspect of their lives.
- We believe that the family is the singular, most significant factor influencing human identity.
- We understand that your family may take diverse forms, and is not limited by the boundaries of biology, intentionality, or law.
- Our staff works collaboratively with individuals and their loved ones to provide deeper, integrative and effective care.
- We take your specific issues and relationships into account when approaching your care, ensuring a safe, supportive environment.
- We offer multiple payment options, including our sliding-fee scale based Bette D. Harris Family and Child Clinic, to provide affordable counseling to families from all walks of life.
As international leaders in family therapy, our clinicians provide support for a multitude of challenges, including but not limited to:
- Addictions/Substance Abuse
- Premarital Counseling
- LGBT Issues
- Job Loss/Retirement/Work-life Balance
- Loss & Grief
- Chronic Illness/Health Challenges
Ready to see a therapist? Call 847-733-4300, ext. 263 and speak with a member of our Registration team.
Take the first step toward stronger family bonds and healthier, happier experiences.
Got questions? Visit our FAQ.
We're nearby. See where we're located.